12 February 2010

VALENTINE SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Funny, whenever I contemplated doing a blog it was always going to be about scrapbooking.  I've almost done a full two weeks on Valentines' Day and so it is more than time for a couple of scrapbook pages!


A favorite picture of one of the "grandgirls".  This layout started on plain white cardstock, after creating the "garland" from "Little Yellow Bicycle" papers and acrylic circles, twirls and hearts from "Queen & Co" (with the photo covered of course!) it got a number of sprays of "Tattered Angels" Brick Glimmer Mist.  The circles, twirls and hearts I "doodled" with white and gold paint pens.  (My favorite thing to do with acrylic pieces).  Again my photo skills need improving!


 Another favorite picture, Mac so enamoured with his brand new little sister Lucy!  It's the title I particularly like on this lay-out.  The alphabet was cut with the Cricut Jasmine cartridge and the journaling block with the Basic George cartridge, I thought both created a "deco feel" that went with the muted tones in the papers. 

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all these pictures of my kids on your site! Did you have the date for the pic of Mac and Lucy, or did you need it, didn't see it on the page so thought I would chcek. Good job on the blogging, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket