14 February 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Mac the (Sock) Monkey inspired by a tea party that grandson McLean (Mac) and I had with his own sock monkey.  One of those moments we live for.

Just when you think you know love, something comes along to remind you just how big it really is.  Another beautiful little baby grandchild will be arriving soon, you remember why you have been together for almost 35 years, you depend on the love and support of close friends and you are reminded that you can give that back.

A special Valentine wish to my dear friend Cheryl.  You have inspired and amazed me. 

I hope you have enjoyed the postings of the last two weeks!  Whew!  I hoped to provide a few new ideas, share some of my stash of vintage goodies, suggest some new resources and meet some new papercrafting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket