20 February 2010

Artist Trading Cards "Vintage Tin Toys"

A mini-calendar I found in the sale bin (.75!) at Michaels' inspired these.  My eyes are a magnet for anything with a vintage vibe!  A quick dig through "the stash" and I came up with chipboard puzzle pieces, alphabet beads and the perfect paper from the Graphic 45 line Playtimes Past.   I backed the images on brown cardstock and used my pinking shears for the edges.  If you aren't familiar with the Graphic 45 papers check them out at http://www.g45papers.com/ .  These lines are more versatile than you might think, be sure to have a look at the gallery and blog.  I'm going to focus on ATCs for the next few days and I plan to have a give away so do check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket