18 February 2010

A FAVORITE LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING ACTIVITY - TUTORIALS EXTRAORDINAIRE!

A couple of years ago I discovered http://www.paperbellastudio.com/ the site where Teresa McFayden launches her craft E-Zines.  I have been head over heels with these since my first one - kind of like having your first crush.  Fortunately she often offers repeats of some of the originals and I've indulged in a number.  I say indulged but these are not an expensive indulgence and each one is loaded with different projects.   Absolutely, positively at some point I will be showing off some my favorite creations here.

Her latest "Free Style Embroidery" launched yesterday.  Go check it out, as her E-Zines (tutorials extraordinaire!) are available over a number of weeks once you sign-up.  If you aren't up to trying this one she has several others available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket