1 February 2010

GAGA FOR GARLANDS!



For the last couple of years I have been "ga ga for garlands" (I was quite surprised to find a "ga ga for garlands group").  Instead of making cards for various holidays, I've indulged my passion for garland making.  The directions for this were handed out at "Scrapper's Anonymous" (my LSS and where I am a member of the Design Team and sometimes instruct classes) as a customer thank-you last year.

I used my Cricut (Basic George) to cut all of the heart shapes and alphabets.   Use all the bling you've got!  (Bling, bling you make my heart sing!) I did quite a few of these using a mix of brads, rhinestones and Stickles depending on the recipient and my color choices for each one.   Platinum Stickles are my fav! This is an easy, basic garland for beginners! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket