25 February 2010

Artist Trading Cards "Wild Irish Rose"

If you are watching my efforts at ATCs you know I am a beginner!  Hopefully each time I tackle a new theme you will see some development.  Are you  learning along with me - do feel free to offer suggestions!  These do actually look better than the picture.  I used a large background stamp which made 4 cards with each stamping, Ultra Thick Utee in Spruce Green, swarovski crystals and my trusty Krylon gold leaf pen.  I thought of using the EK Success corner punch after - so these were reworked a couple of times.  But here's my flash of brilliance (feel free to laugh!), let's combine the image from "Wearing O' the Green" and the background stamp from this one for a new ATC and then one of each will make a series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket