8 November 2012

SNOWFLAKE ANGEL CHRISTMAS TAGS


I'm still working off the tags shared by Nancy Maxwell James of Sugar Lump Studios.  She has just posted a fabric album using these same images "Little Angels" from Digital Collage Sheets.

Background papers are glittery picks from  Laundry Line by MME - a favourite I have been hanging on to for several years.   Again Stickles for a glittery outline and a bit of shabby ribbon for the top.  The snowflakes I picked up at Michael's, added a bit of microfine warm highlights glitter to soften up the pure silver they started with and centered them with a vintage pearl button.  Snowflakes and button adhered with E6000.


3 comments:

  1. Ooo, these are pretty too! I love those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about thse tags is totally gorgeous, especially the glittery snowflakes combined with the vintage angels.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket