14 November 2012

MERRY MITTENS AND SNOWMAN BANNER

Credit to Linda Albrecht for the design, published in the 2010 ``Sommerset Holidays & Celebrations``.  I absolutely fell in love with this and actually did it after Christmas last year.  I actually like crafting Christmas after the holiday, it gives me quite a good feeling to think I have a leg up on the next year.

Spied in my craft studio by Ms Snoopy, she has been hinting for quite sometime HA!  Still going to her house but for McLean`s 7th bday party...he has decided on a ``winter wonderland`` theme.

This was a trial project and several of the snowmen heads are looking to the side, I didn`t guide the dh quite enough for the drilling of said heads!  A character giving feature, surely.  Base pps and many of the chipboard embellishments are from Cosmo Cricket.  A sweet line which gave me a retro 50s vibe.

 By now you know I have NO photography skills and I am not likely to gain any!








7 comments:

  1. wow Sandi your garland is gorgeous, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thisis so sweet...you have made me remember that there is a drawer of chipboard mittens, stars, tree, angels or whatever was on clearance in the Michaels bins last January just calling to me to make a banner.

    Your looks fab! Perhaps I will make a vintage one for my scraproom...Think I see JOY looming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Sandi!!!! A perfect Xmas decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute! They look like they go on forever! How many of those cuties did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo adorable!! I just love all your banners Sandi!! They are always fabulous!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous garland, I love the mittens and all of the gorgeous papers you have used.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket