18 November 2012

"FEELING BLUE" - FUSSY & FANCY CHALLENGE # 76

For the first time ever I am suddenly really taken with blue for the holidays.  I saw this challenge on  a new followers blog (thanks May!) and thought perfect!  The beginnings of this tag were an attempt at the 12 Tags of Christmas probably 2 years ago.  Wasn't happy with it but had put so much effort into it that I didn't toss it in file 13.  I had a request for a stocking tag for Baby Jack and pulled this one out.  I have a few more skills now and thought perhaps I could do something with it!  Baby Jack's mom said "what a tiny head that snowman has"... part of being a snowman with attitude I think!

Check out the fabulous creations at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog!


7 comments:

  1. teehee
    He dones look like he has a little attitude!
    Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable, Sandi! That's how we made snowmen when I was a girl. Three distinctly different balls and they all ended up pin-headed. We thought they were beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a handsome fella...LOVE the red scarf and blue background. Your collaboration with Heather is awesome too...what a great cone! Have a blessed week with family & happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tag! It is interesting what we do differently now with our crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your snowman! Myabe it's not a tiny head but a big belly from too much ICE cream LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    so cute tag. I love snowman. Thank you for joining us to Little Miss Muffet challenges.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oups, i would say thank you for joining us to Fussy & fancy challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket