7 July 2010


Another ready made layout!  Out of the frame and into the album.  This is just the very sweetest photo.  I used the same in the project below, atually it was the inspiration!

It was Allison who put me to thinking about how to use/frame pictures in a different way for hanging.  This was a project class I did for Scrappers' Anonymous. 

The background is two pieces of chipboard, the very back covered in one sheet of patterned paper and then heavily shadowed with Espresso and Fired Brick paint  dabbers.  The front has been cut on AcuCut with the Antique Frame die.  All of the edges are antiqued with the Espresso paint dabber and then this is adhered to the 12x12 piece.  The scrolls, commas and diamonds are all from one FTI chipboard package - again colored with paint dabbers and laid out in a pleasing (to me!) pattern.

The picture was matted twice.  I laid down a 1/4 strip of double sided taple all around the inside mat and covered that with copper micro beads.  Punch two holes in the top, string with a nice ribbon and hang!  Even with drying time for the paint - a simple two hour project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!