31 July 2010

SPREAD THE MAGIC! IT'S A CONTEST! WIN YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED BUTTON OR BLINKIE!

I am back from vacation - Las Vegas was great (excluding the fractured foot! That`s a story..) but I am in love with my new blog and ready to share the magic!


Grab either my Maximum Embellishment button or blinkie (or both!) and post it on your own blog and then leave me a comment on this post with your blog address.  Sign up as a follower for an additional chance.  (Already a follower - you are in the running!) On August 8, 15, 22 and 29 I will draw (using the Random Generator) from all (no need to comment twice or each week) of the comments and followers.  There will be 1 winner each week of a custom (customized for you!) button or blinkie from Susie Jefferson of Blog-Ology  (http://www.1stfloorflatblogology.blogspot.com/)

My first contest so please e-mail me if you have questions!

I`m looking forward to hearing from you!  Good luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your background! I'm now a follower and too the blinkie and put it on my blog: http://salnclts76.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket