11 July 2010

A LOOK - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

This is my response to the Sunday, July 11th challenge at The Studio (see links).  The challenge was use only cardstock, patterned paper and alphabet stickers - done!  I love this picture and I think the simple layout, sticking with just 3 colors works.

The patterned paper is from "Quick Quotes Paper" in Chehalis WA ( have I told you that is where I grew up?), the colored cardstock is Core'Dinations, the title alpha is from a Thickers set and the name alpha is from Paper Crate.  I tore the paper under the name and used a little ink (VersaFine).  The journaling I did on the computor and changed the ink to a medium brown to match the name alpha.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Sandi. Beautiful journaling : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge Sandi - gorgeous pp's too!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Studio.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket