6 July 2010

MS. CHIEF - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

If I can get it entered - this is my response to the "Inked" challenge at The EveryDay Scrapper (see links).  Though it was blurry I loved the picture of Lucy dipping her hand into the birdbath (you can't see it but I have a stoneware birdbath with bird on my coffee table, wound inside is a garland of twig and tiny flowers).  Cutting it out was just the answer.

The patterned papers are again a mix from the scrapbox - Kaiser, Chatterbox, My Minds Eye and Basic Grey.  The background is a sheet of WhiteWash from Core'Dinations - sanded and inked up.  The title was originally a sweet pea green (Thickers) which I inked brown, then black, then gold and finally blue with various layers of sanding inbetween - sturdy is the description for these chipboard alphas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket