28 September 2010

YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

This is my entry for the September Stamping Challenge at Pages In Time (click the title of this post to go directly there).  The challenge was to create a layout using only stamps and cardstock!  I stamped and embossed, then tore all of the background papers, the frame was created with pieces from a Tim Holtz stamp.  The flowers are from a Heartfelt Creations stamp and the butterflys are Close To My Heart.  I used my white pen to faux stitch the edges.  I thought I was quite clever in using the 2nd photo to get all of the balloon in the picture!  I didn't mean to capture our hound, Miss Maisie, in the pic but she does like to watch over the little ones. 
I did this layout at the beginning of the challenge then deleted my post - not colors I typically use and I was a bit confounded by the challenge!  But Olivia's mumma mentioned liking this one and where did it go - so it is back on!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome what you did with just paper and stamps/ink - going to have to try that myself. and very clever with the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    I like your layout. I think it is quite clever, using the second photo. I think it looks great with the dog in the background. The photo of the baby is cute.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi the layout is wonderful, love the colours you used... I'm having a christmas ATC swap and I opened it to everywhere. pop over and see if you liked to join me


    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandi,
    For the message re Tales from an Oc Cottage. Yes very pretty. I love all the cottage sites.

    Have a good weekend

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket