24 September 2010

"DEADLY MORSELS"

“I am participating in a GINGERSNAP CREATIONS Creative Connection. I heard about this month’s GCCC - Haunted is the inspiration - from HELENE  of  LOTSA SCRAPS. Why not play along? Post a creation to your blog mentioning my post and to the Creative Connection post on Gingersnap Creations. Let’s all craft it forward and see how far we can get this connection to go!”

Do check out Lotsa Scraps and Gingersnap Creations even if you are "shy" about posting your own project - you will get lots of inspiration!

The photo is a vintage one originally from Where Families Connect.  I've built this on a letter size piece of glossy chipboard.  The haunted house, fence, bats and moon are a sticker set from Martha Stewart as is the "Deadly Morsels" label which I popped up.  The witch is a stamp that I embossed with black Zing.  The bingo card is Jenni Bowlin and I used a Tim Holtz fragment over the 31.  The sparkly swirls are KI Memories and the "or Treat" was in my stash.  I used Black and Mimosa Glimmer Spray on the white braid to grunge it up a bit.  Both the braid and fringe were in my stash.  The background paper is from Making Memories.

I first posted this without a hanger - I love hanging projects like this one with an old pant hanger!  This is a chrome and wood hanger that the DH sprayed a flat black for me.  I want to look at it for a few days and decide whether I am going to decorate the hanger or not.  I like time to let things process and sift :)

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! So happy you're crafting it forward with us. Can't wait to see who connects to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! What a great peice - looks perfect as a hanging! Thanks for keeping our blog web going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment over at my blog. I have become a follower of your blog. It's nice to keep that connection and see how the blog's progress. I am so glad that I found "Our Vintage Affair".
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket