5 September 2010

FUN FAIR - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT


This is my submission to the "Three's A Charm" Challenge part of the Seasons of Change Blog Hop at Scrapbook Challenges this weekend.  The Challenge was to lift a layout from a SC friend but you had to have used 3 photos, 3 patterned papers and 3 circles.  I used 4 photos so I hope it was "at least".  I also used a Dr Seuss Flash Card - I was tickled to find these recently so you will be seeing them crop up frequently I am sure.

The pics are from a day spent at the Halfmoon Bay Country Fair on the Sunshine Coast in July.  It's a great family event which raises money for the community, simple old fashioned games for the little ones, a local craft market, the best burgers and an uncomparable setting right on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket