4 September 2010

OH OLIVIA - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT


I'm doing three different challenges within the Seasons of Change Blog Hop at Scrapbook Creations this weekend.  If you have missed all of this (!) see my post just before this for all the scoop!

1.  The baby ad challenge - the inspiration ad was for Michelin Tires.  Immediately I knew this layout was going to be about Olivia - the newest of 8 grandchildren!  She is the baby and O for Olivia connects to the round tire.

2.  The What's in A Name Challenge - of course this fits perfectly!  The journaling for my layout above is the explanation of her names.

3.  The fabric challenge - you have to use fabric, make something with fabric.  I'm always about vintage and as I worked this layout through my "vintage lense" - a fabric flower had to go on this one.  The flower was cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Flora die cut.  I then used a marker to doodle around the petals for a bit of definition.

4.  Now if there was a paint challenge - I painted everywhere on this one!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a busy girl! This is really pretty! I'm thinking of trying the name challenge also! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the colors; Olivia is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green! She's a cute, cute, cute girl! Thanks for participating in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a prize! How cute..

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket