16 September 2010

SPIDERS, A CAT AND A HOT TUB! - HALLOWEEN ATCs

More? Can't help myself!  You can't really tell from the scan but;  Happy Halloween is a Memory Box stamp, I've stamped on top of a haunted house background which was covered in warm highlights glitter using DST (double sided tape), on the big spider I used a green gem which I sponged with black Stazon and the two smaller spiders are black gems, Blue Moon - is a background which I have crackled and then covered behind the moon with DewDrops, Halloween Hot Tub (Crafty Secrets) I have crackled, cutout and mounted on black cardstock, used DST to ruffle the black gingham ribbon and then fussy cut and glittered the title.  The first two backgrounds are from Moonlight Journey.

1 comment:

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket