8 April 2012

SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU - A MINI CARD SWAP BY TABITHA

I have had such a block about working in SMALL!  But I had so much fun doing the Vintage Children mini card swap and the theme this time is bunnies (Tabby's Place)- well I just have to give this one a whirl also.  So here is what I have done so far;   background image from The Chocolate Bunny on Etsy, the rabbit head is vintage German Scrap from Dresden Paper Crafts, the checkered paper is G45 and all are edged with Platinum Stickles..

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute Sandi!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I LOVE these! Those bunnies are perfect - and I see glitter! What a wonderful addition to a swap ;)
    And thank you for your Easter wishes - yes "Dutch" (she's about 6 months now) - hmm, I will have to think about boxers then as I think we should get her a friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are darling Sandi! making little things is actually quite fun once you wrap your head around the idea. have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi

    thank you so much for your super nice comment on my blog. I am glad that I inspired you. i love all of Tabby's Place swaps and your cards are wonderful! Looking forwar to seeing more of your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, they are adorable! You always have the the most creative project and amazing images! I promise to stop by more often!!!

    I hope you are doing well!

    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see these in person! Love them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. You certainly have the talent. I love working small and am trying to work larger. I guess I am all for the detail....

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket