15 May 2010

SMILES ARE THE SOUL'S KISSES - A FAMILY SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT (Quick Quotes)

Allison and Mac at Beacon Hill park here in Victoria - part of a family photo session late last fall. 

The cardstock is dotted swiss by Bazill, the metal tiles are from Pressed Petals, metal photo clips are 7gypsies and the patterned paper is Quick Quotes Paper - Summertime Blues.  Fall picture but the colors went well.

I like the looks of the products from Quick Quotes and purchase when I find it but must admit  it is the location that persuades me most.

This company is located in Chehalis, Washington where I grew up - in fact their address is on the Jackson Highway which is where my family also lived.  Hey I am a boomer - nostaligia always works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket