31 May 2010

MIRACLES OCCUR - A BABY SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT (Webster's Pages)

Patterned papers are from the "Sweet Life" line by Webster's Pages.  I fussy cut the berries and brambles border scene and popped it up onto the reverse patterned side (two sheets the same).  Cardstock is Co'Ordinations - which I inked, tore and patched together around the picture and used to mount the title.  For the title I used an alpha sticker sheet in the same line.  I faux stitched in a berry red around both the picture and title with a Stampin Up marker.  I used Distress Crackle paint in Picket Fence, which I then inked with the same VersaMagic "bark" as I used on all of the edges.  Three corners got a bit of vintage seam binding and buttons.  This is way inkier/dirtier than I usually do but it's good to change things up a bit - well once in awhile!

1 comment:

  1. What 6 days and no posts???? Are you okay???? Are you going through withdrawal???? Are you having scrapbooking anxiety again????

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket