4 May 2010

ALL DRESSED UP FOR EASTER DINNER - A Scrapbooking Layout


Madison and Liam posing for a picture before dinner.  I'm sure we all have some of these pics - our own kids or ourselves as kids roped in for a quick shot to make mom, nanny or somebody happy!  Pleased with ourselves but just a little shy too.   Did you have a kids' table for big family dinners?  I think it made it a lot easier - not so many adult eyes watching!  That is until you had (at least in your own mind) outgrown the kids' table and spent the meal having an attitude (which generally you kept to yourself - it was a different time!).

I started out thinking I would use these brightly patterned Easter papers from Creative Imaginations but keep it simple.  No - it just called out for a giant flourish, begged for it even.  Of course I knew right where I had a large package of Fancy Pants chipboard.  Then Distress Paint and ink in Broken China, flower diecuts from My Minds Eye and Remarks letters by American Craft.brads  And then after posting - I had to add brads into the flower centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket