28 May 2013

PATRIOTIC TAGS

Inspired by Heather's collage sheets and still in the grip of "I must make tags" LOL   Seems like good timing for these with Flag Day coming soon and the 4th of July before you know it.


I used two different collage sheets from Heather (available from her Etsy shop, it's a great one to favourite!)  My fav tag is the one in the middle and that is also my favourite of the two sheets only because I prefer the cream background (more primitive or Americana) to the white of the 2nd set - all of the images are super.

5 comments:

  1. Loving all of your gorgeous tags, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Flag Tags. Great vintage vibe. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags Sandi! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your tags turned out Sandi!! You know I am into Cream way more than white myself :0) I only did the sheet in white because it was for a challenge I had to participate in...and it was specifically for Red WHITE and BLue. You know I will be doing in cream as well...just haven't got around to it :0) I will send it to you for sure!! Thanks for the shout out!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning tags sandi !

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket