17 May 2013

PAPERDOLL BIRTHDAY TAG (JULIE NUTTING/PRIMA)

Spent last weekend at a craft retreat with a couple of my crafty friends..lots to tell about that!  One of the other crafters was working with paperdoll stamps which we were ooohing and aawwing over..she generously let several of us stamp a few to work with.  The stamps are designed by Julie Nutting for Prima, Julie has done several videos so run and have a look!  This is my take on one of her tags.



I have used papers from Simple Stories and G45, Prima flowers, Cinnamon Stickles, Memory Box and PSX stamps and vintage sheet music medallions.  The tag is 8.5 x 3.5 cut from a manila file folder. The paperdoll stamp is about 7.5" and popped up off the tag.  Have you played paperdolls lately?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, Adorable tag. Paperdolls....oooh yes, but now I play with them with my GD...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Are these her large tags with the doll stamps? I bought them the minute they were at the local craft store and still they sit. I am inspired. Thank you. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi this is just gorgeous! Love that paper doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, this is so adorable....and I just got that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the girl!! Great colors and I love how your bits stick out here and there!! Lovely!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket