26 May 2013

"LITTLE BOY TAGS"

The tag "bug" clearly has me in it's clutches.  I had so much fun with the doll tags that I had to have some boy tags to add to my stash.  While girls rule in the grands (6 out of 10), once in awhile I can squeeze out a crafty something for the boys too LOL

The papers are all from Farmhouse (new company to me!), the boy and suitcase stamps are from Magnolia and all the bits are from my stash.  I need more of that word printed twill but don't recall where it came from!


2 comments:

  1. These boy tags are very cute. Sorry you are being spammed. Safe Holiday Weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sandi! Love them all but the one with the brown steam trunk is my personal favorite. TFS, hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket