19 May 2012

BUNNY LOVE SWAP - MINI CARDS

 I have long adored rabbits in all forms.  Truthfully I stopped collecting and covering the house in them (except for Easter and well, it is still Easter at my house this week LOL) so that I didn't become known as the "crazy bunny lady".   Was happy mail when I came home this week to find my swap (see sidebar) had arrived!


Sheryl, Linda, Kim, Charlotte, Janet and Jan - thank you each one is perfect!


All tucked into the accordion holder I made to hold these.  I will fold them up and tie with a pretty ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards Sandi! Good to see your home for awhile! Take care, Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is one beautiful accordion holder you have made - really stunning - in fact it has given me an idea ;O) Take care Polly xx

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket