13 May 2012

CARD CRAFTING MARATHON?

I have had so little time at home in the past few months, I am in SERIOUS craft withdrawal!  And the new blogger set-up - makes me weep.  I hate having to relearn technical stuff and now I am going to have to figure out where all the blogs I follow are!   I hope to have some time soon to do that and come visit.  It isn't indifference that has caused me to miss visiting.

 I managed to sneak in a visit to Clipper Street last week while I was away.  I indulged in a left over kit from one of their card classes which included the instructions and bits for 4 cards.  My intention was to create my own version using scraps and my own stash.  Once you have fussed through one card, it becomes quite simple to go into production mode.  Here is what I have done so far in a couple of nights;





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket