12 January 2014

CHRISTMAS IN THE BANK (01/2014) a

It's time to start thinking about Christmas!  I know you are rolling your eyes and groaning but honestly if you do a bit each month along the way you will be ready.  I am not going to offer challenges this year but try and keep to my goal of crafting Christmas continually throughout the year and sharing my ideas with you.  I would love to hear what you are doing!

I fell in love with Graphic 45's "Twelve Days of Christmas" and plan to use that throughout the year.  My first project is what I call a mini/mini.  It's more than a card but less than a typical mini album.  I have used two paper bags and bound it with my Bind It All.

The cover background is "My True Love", inside I have used "Joyeux Noel", the first day tag and an assortment of scraps from other G45 papers (one of the great things about G45 is the ability to mix a lot of the basics).  I have left the inside free of embellishment so that it can be personalized at the time of gifting.  I will tuck in a few scraps so they don't get misplaced or used elsewhere.  I have used a vintage snowflake as the element to build the cover upon.  Yes, I am going to use my vintage holiday stash this year!  I love the mini bottle brush tree.  (use E6000 glue)









4 comments:

  1. Your idea with Christmas all year is ql, but for me isn't feasible. It must be cold outside, that the feeling is right - we have spring temperatures right now :(. Your album is very nice and keep it going on Christmas spirit. I'll try to follow you.

    Greetings from Slovenia,
    Jerneja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little mini/mini is a great gift for Christmas 2014. How very smart of you to bank ahead. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful little mini! Love the bottle tree too and the snow on the chipboard letters!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket