3 October 2010

WOW ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT (BASIC GREY)


This is my entry to the "Boy Oh Boy October Challenge" at Pages In Time (click here or on the title of this post to go directly there).   The challenge was to use one of the September Thursday Sketches (this one is based on the September 2nd sketch), use the colors cream and brown, at least one button and use a picture of a boy (human or animal).

I've used several Basic Grey patterned papers and Core'dinations cardstock.  The arrows are chipboard AcuCut dies.  The alpha is from Paper Crate.  "MAC" is from some Scrabble like tiles I picked up awhile ago.  (|Thanks to Marilyn - I now have vintage Scrabble tiles, the old ones made from REAL Vermont maple and made in the US.)  The buttons are from my stash, I liked the texture on the underneath so showed that and toned down the orange by swiping them with brown StaZon ink.  Clean and simple layout - no ribbons, light sanding and inking!   Faux stitching with a brown marker...if you know me you can always find a bit of that!

McLean is one of our 8 grands!  See that smile and those dimples?  This little guy works so hard everyday, it is just amazing.  He is loving school.  There will be more on Mac's adventures in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket