3 April 2010

MAC'S EGG HUNT - AN EASTER PAPERCRAFTING PROJECT



Yet another look for the 8" x 8" project board.  I first tryed this (see previous posts) for Valentine's Day, then St. Patrick's Day and now Easter - all three are quite different but with the same general structure and approach.  Maybe I shouldn't post after midnight!  I've changed the background for the photo - much better and while I was at it added a couple of blue bunny buttons which I have had for a number of years.  Snip off the shanks and use Glossy Accents to glue them down. The stickers are from Rusty Pickle and the brown papers are Upsy Daisy Designs.  The chocolate drink cap is vintage wax paper and cardboard love that I had one that was chocolate!  And the orange color draws your eye back to the picture ( Mac's pants) perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket