12 August 2014

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...ART

One of the modules in Roben-Marie Smith's workshop "You've Got Mail....Art" is about creating mail art using a catalogue as the base.  Truthfully the idea didn't grab me but I had some garden catalogues and thought I would give it a go.  I really like the result!

The base or substrate is a Vesey Fall Bulbs catalogue, I have used white gesso, a Hero Arts paint dauber in Neon Yellow, fine black and pink Montana Acrylic markers and created the mailing labels with underpapers from another project.  I also created a large tag to write on when I send this piece off.  I will fill the envelope when I know who it is going to and stitch around the sides of both the envelope and tag.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sandi for the lovely envelope, and flower embellishments that were enclosed,which arrived safely yesterday!So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket