17 August 2014

YOU'VE GOT MAIL..ART! (FALL THEMED)

I'm busily working my way through a pad of K&Co fall themed paper that I bought last year.  Pumpkins, apples, gourds and mums..all just around the corner!

I'm using many of the tips and techniques offered by Roben-Marie Smith in this class and beginning to feel that I am building up a solid base for myself in this new venture.  My vintage photo of a young boy in overalls and holding a rake is the perfect finishing touch, I'm tickled to share him this way.  I have enclosed him in a glassine envelope so that his image can be reused by the recipients.

I used large expandable mailers for the larger two, creating a divided storage file the recipient could use. After doing four, I used those scraps to do a block/quilt look on the 5th one.  That makes me feel clever, reducing the scraps as I go.


Thanks for having a look!

1 comment:

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket