I used the tips Michele of PRIMP provided in rolling the (oh so many!) cones. Though instead of closing the cones with a bit of masking tape, I used a small strip of double sided tape (DST) on the bottom left inside corner. The cone is then adhered on the inside and you won't have any tape bits showing. Production line!
The music paper was about 60 years old but thick enough to not be fragile. I used a 9" chipboard cake plate for the base and sketched out about a 4 inch circle in the middle to start the cones on. There are three layers of cones; the 2nd layer is the same size as the first back layer with each cone placed on top of and between the bottom layer and the third and top layer are 1/2 the size of the other cones as I wanted to create more depth and abundance.
The pink ruffle is a vintage horse competition ribbon (first time I have used one!), on top of that is a vintage tin Christmas tree light reflector topped with a mini TH rosette and that is finally topped with a vintage sparkly glass button. I distressed the edges with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and pink Stickles.