11 November 2010

THE T-SHIRT SAYS IT ALL - A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

My entry for the "B for Birds" challenge at The Alphabet Challenge (click on the title of this post to go directly there.)  The "birds" are stacked up on the right hand side.
Te green background paper is from DreamStreet, the borders and yellow background are both sides of a paper from American Craft and the white flower die cut sheet is from Creative Imaginations.  I adhered part of the die cut sheet to the yellow and cut around it, then chalked and faux stitched  some of the flowers and leaves.  The blue fibers I wound around a pin stuck through a dimensional glue dot - neat trick I learned recently.  Not sure that I didn't overwork the die cut sheet this time but I will try this one again.

I white inked the shadowy flower heads on the background.  I used Rock Candy Stickles and Warm Highlights glitter  to "pop" the butterfly trails.  A couple of silvery butterflys, an over-sized photo corner, a bit of velvet ribbon and a simple journal spot finish this up.

After posting I realized the ribbon had slipped down - not going to fix the picture!

2 comments:

I adore comments! Thank you so much!