19 January 2016

"THE CHOCOLATE RABBIT" - IMAGES FOR POCKET LETTERS AND MORE

The popularity of Pocket Letters just keeps growing, I am certainly "crazed" with this latest way to mix art and friendship.

In my quest for different and more creative ways to build my Pocket Letters, I connected with Betsy of "The Chocolate Rabbit  Graphics" on Etsy.  (She also has a Facebook page, where you will find a free giftie along with her latest creations.)  I have a small collection of her digital files, I adore her vintage, retro vibe.  Have a look at what she does with labels..oh my!

Betsy is working on files that are sized for Pocket Letters, here is an example;

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/264657956/valentine-button-cards-vintage-retro?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=Pocket%2BLettersClick here for the direct link .  Do check out what is happening at "The Chocolate Rabbit Graphics".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket