10 January 2016

"MY HEART' VALENTINE POCKET LETTER

I'm almost always ready to move on to the next holiday, hello Valentine's Day!  I've set up a number of swaps for Valentine themed Pocket Letters, this will be a busy January for me.  I admit to going through my Valentine stash before Christmas LOL

This tag (Paper Whimsy) that I made several years ago was the inspiration for the feel of this Pocket Letter.


Vintage style images from Etsy, Graphic 45 papers, baby blue Dresden scrap, ribbon flowers and lots of glitter.  (Stickles).  It IS the details that make all the difference.


Happy Valentine's gold foil (baking specialty shop), pink Dresden, cupid diecut from red mirror card, sweet vintage style thread winders, tiny sweet library cards among the goodies.




1 comment:

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket