26 March 2011

VINTAGE EASTER IMAGE - EASTER THOUGHTS 1924

"Dear Ula, I hope you'll have lots of eggs to eat on Easter"

I'm not sure that you will get a good copy of the verse but what a sweet image to use on a project!  I have a few of these to share. 

I have missed visiting all of you the last while!  My "day work" has interferred with my papercrafting, imagine.  I can confirm that it is possible to suffer withdrawal from papercrafting!  Thank you so much for continuing to visit me when you weren't hearing anything back from me.  I don't typically respond to all of your comments but I do try to regularly visit your blogs, comment and follow you also.  If you are a follower here and I haven't been to your blog, it could be I couldn't find your site - so do send me an e-mail.  Have a cheery weekend and remember spring is REALLY almost here!

1 comment:

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket