12 March 2011

SPRING IS IN THE AIR AND THERE IS A NEW CONTEST AT GECKO GALZ


There is a new contest all about Spring Time over at Gecko Galz!
Create any paper crafted "Spring Time" item using any of the Gecko Galz Products  and then send a picture of your project to geckogalz@yahoo.com

You don't need to have a blog or even figure out any technical linking thing-a-ma bobs - just send a picture!  Easy!!

The winner will receive a $25 Gift certificate towards the 
Gecko Galz products of your choice!  And the winners design
will be featured on their home page the month of April/May!

The contest ends April 22nd! 

Go check them out!  They offer a lot of cute free images - different ones every month, a design gallery, tutorials and images in so many themes!  Got a question?  These "Gecko Galz" are about the friendliest group you will ever meet.

I have purchased a number of the image files - at $2 each I have a variety of good quality images to play with.

I've entered my Pink Pixie Crepe Paper Tree - those pixies are a Gecko Galz Stamp.  Hope you join me!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing epehemera I am not familiar with....cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket