31 August 2010

REFLECTION - ATCs

My intention here was to practice doing stamp scapes through a series of ATCs.  Here are the first and last of five I did.  I like seeing the progression, it was a couple of months between doing these. The stamp set is Beautiful Things from Close to my Heart (thanks Stephanie!) and I used all Distress Inks to color the scenes.  To give some dimension I used Flower Soft Ultra in Sage on the grounds.  Cream cardstock which I prefer over white, edged with my silver Krylong pen and matted onto dark purple cardstock.   Once I figure out how to - I will post these in the ATC group at Pages In Time..lol   It's a mystery that I ever took on a blog (with lots of help even!) when I'm continually challenged by what must be simple steps for most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket