12 March 2014

CHRISTMAS IN THE BANK (03/2014)

The inspiration for this little bit came from the monthly video club I now am subscribed to "The Art Society" created by Christi Tomlinson.

In my stash I have a set of Cavallini Christmas Washi tapes and a number of 4x4 inch shallow canvases, which I used to create a half dozen of these.  I covered the canvas with the tapes, no adhesive.  Shaded between each line a bit.  Covered them (I actually did 6 of these) with Mod Podge and then glittered them up with Stickles.  The "evergreen", tiny red balls and ribbon went on last.  I think these are the perfect bits to add a a little holiday decor on a shelf or bookcase, as filler in a bowl or gift basket.





Building your own "Christmas In The Bank" is easy and fun when you "save it up" a little each month!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Sandi...so Christmasy!! Love your washi tapes!! You are on a roll with the canvases girl!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Sandi! I love that you used washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket