9 August 2012

WATCHING THE CLOCK - SHE HAD THREE HEARTS JOURNAL PAGE

This page comes from a day in the hospital that I could not keep my eyes off the clock.  It was a rather black day actually.  That clock grew eyeballs on springs and had me in it's spell.  I sketched that clock and listed all of the time related words I could think of to shake it.  This isn't as dark as that sketch but perhaps I will do that one another time.  I have used a thicker Copic marker to journal my personal thoughts, you can't really read it but that I put it out there is enough for me for now.


A variety of ink sprays, turquoise and purple PanPastels, clear embossing powder on the clock numbers, Tattered Angels stencils and stamp.  I'm using a Strathmore Mixed Media 9x12 journal.

1 comment:

  1. Its already looking good Sandi. Hope you are OK now. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket