15 July 2012

LITTLE DARLINGS COLLECTION (GRAPHIC 45) BABY BOY CARD

Found the inspiration for this by doing a Pinterest search! First time I have turned the time spent "pinning" into an actual project LOL  Simple and straight forward.  Off to a baby shower this afternoon and this does the trick quite nicely!

I used a deckle edged card, CoreDinations card stock, buttons, ribbon and gel pens from my stash, waxed linen thread I found in the DH's workshop (he must have picked that up for me!) and pp's all from the Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! You are brave cutting into your precious papers! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your adorable baby card Sandi, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Sandi! I haven't cut into my paper as yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi, yes I've let too much time go by also, I hope you are well. I love your card! I bought the same line to make a mini for a friend but failed miserably! You must put more on your blog for inspiration!!! LOL

    thanks for stopping by,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of that paper, hoping to scrap photos of the grandbaby who turned one year old today! Time is really flying! Your card is precious!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket